We started Fairhope Soy Candle Company in 2005, we are located in Fairhope, Alabama. It was a dream of ours to have a family owned and operated business and since we loved candles, it only made sense to start a candle company. Another important concern of ours was to produce something that would not harm the environment.
Every candle is hand-poured, hand-labeled, and hand-wrapped in small, closely monitored batches, allowing us to test our products regularly to guarantee perfection.
Our soy candles are made from all natural and renewable soybean wax. The candles are extremely fragrant whether the candle is lit or not. We use only 100% cotton wicks.
These are some of the benefits of owning a soy candle:
- Soy burns cleaner than paraffin wax so there is no harmful soot or smoke.
- Soy is better for your health and is environmentally friendly.
- Soy does not contain any harmful substances.
- Soy burns longer and cooler than similar sized paraffin candles.
- Soy is made from a renewable resource harvested in America.
- Soy is biodegradable – spills are easily cleaned up with hot soapy water.